Being a local North West Retailer I read this article with some real interest, especially around the continued shift in to Ecommerce sales. It also outlines the importance of a strong Multi-channel offering and how to engage with your customers.
Some key stats from their financial results that stood out for me:
- Revenues up from £778m to £793m
- Their loyalty scheme, Very Important Pet (VIP) now has over 4.5 million subscribers.
- 50% of online revenues were from orders collected in store.
- 60% of stores have a Vets Practice, with a target of 90%
- Introduction of Brandmatch scheme giving money back if shop would have been cheaper at competitors.
3.3 million active loyalty card users and c50% of online sales now collected in a store. HEre are some key statistics from Pets at Home's Final Results statement